• I love when all of my kids are home – if each one brings a friend or two, even better
• I grew up in Alexandria, VA but I’ve been a Gamecock since I was little – my dad was on the football team and my mom was a cheerleader
• I manage Lake Murray Lacrosse, an elite girls travel lacrosse team that my husband and I started in 2018
• I've been a Bruce Springsteen fan since high school and have seen him in concert 10+ times.
• I love portrait photography, but started LLP as a sports photographer
I have loved photos for as long as I can remember! I started keeping a scrapbook at age 13 and that hobby grew into a love for photography. At most gatherings I’m the one you’ll hear calling out, “Wait! Let’s get a group picture!” As I’ve fine-tuned my craft over the years, my original focus has stayed the same: capturing the essence of someone’s personality while enjoying the time we spend together.
When I’m not behind the camera, I enjoy spending time with family and friends. A day with friends at the lake, a dinner out with my husband, A quick trip to the beach with my family – those are all things that make me happy. I played co-ed soccer on a team with my husband and our adult children until a minor knee injury last year. My youngest daughter dances competitively and I love traveling to various dance events with her and her team.
I absolutely love getting to know my clients through our photo sessions and I can’t wait to meet you and share this time with you!
White Mocha Frappuccino
Busch Gardens Sheikra
Thunder Road by Bruce Springsteen
Steamed crabs or steak
MTV “The Challenge” (my guilty pleasure)
Hot Krispy Kreme Donuts
Reading a good book in my sunroom
Christmas - love that time with family